Filester is an advanced, professional, user-friendly WordPress file manager to upload, move, copy, download, delete, rename, sort, edit, and filter WordPress files on the admin panel.
- Drag and drop file upload.
- Context menu.
- Trash folder.
- Windows style file & folder view.
- Preview files.
- Get file information.
- Create/extract archives.
- User Role Restrictions.
How to use it:
1. Just install and activate the Filester file manager on your WordPress website and everything is ready.
2. Global settings:
- Select User Roles to access: Editor Author Contributor Subscriber
- Determine the Root Path
- Maximum Upload Size
- Plugin language
- Hide .htaccess file (if exists) in file manager.
- Enable Trash: After enabled, after delete your files will go to the trash folder.
3. User Role Restrictions.
- Select a User Role to use this option.
- Disable commands
- Root Path for this User Role
- Specify folder or file paths that you want to Hide
- Specify file extensions which you want to Lock. Eg: .php | .png | .css
- Specify file extensions which user can be Uploaded.
4. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Ninja Team
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.