If you’re looking to monetize your site, you’ll definitely want a WordPress Ads Manager plugin! This will help you manage ads (e.g. Adsense, Native Ads, Display Ads, etc), display locations and more!
The best ad management plugins will also help track impressions, click stats, sell ad spots directly to advertisers and, basically, help you manage everything about the ads on your site.
By default, WordPress doesn’t come with an easy way to manage your ads. You’ll have to install one in order to make this task much easier and manageable. And many WordPress themes don’t even have dedicated places to display these ads, which means you have to edit theme files to insert ad code for your site.
A responsive ads manager plugin will let you easily insert ads anywhere in your site and then optimize them and manage them so that everything runs smoothly.
Any webmaster who wants to increase their ad sales on the site and easily track them and more will need to use a dedicated ads plugin to manage everything. These plugins take the work out of trying to manage it yourself so that you can focus on getting more advertisers.
Here are some of the best WordPress Ads Manager plugins you’ll want to install on your website:
Ad management plugin with many advanced advertising features to insert ads at optimal positions.
Supports all kinds of ads including Google AdSense ads, contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads, Media.net ads and rotating banner ads.
- Enable AdSense integration and get powerful AdSense plugin
- Syntax highlighting editor
- Code preview with visual CSS editor
- Automatically inserts ads on posts and pages
- Insert ads before or after post
- Insert ads before or after content
- Insert ads before or after paragraph
- Insert ads before or after random paragraph
- Insert ads before or after multiple paragraphs
- Insert ads before or after comments
- Insert ads before or after excerpt
- Insert ads near any element on the page (using CSS selectors)
- Insert ads above the header (after
- Insert ads in the footer (before
- Insert ads at relative positions in posts
- Insert ads between posts on blog pages (in-feed AdSense ads)
- Insert ads between excerpts on blog pages
- Insert ads between comments
- Insert ads at custom hook positions (
do_action ()WP function)
- Insert ads before or after any HTML element using CSS selectors
- Visual HTML element selector (DOM explorer)
- Avoid inserting ads near images or headers (AdSense TOS)
- Disable ads on individual posts or pages
- Insert header (
<head>section) and footer code
- Insert raw HTTP response header lines
- Insert Google Analytics, Matomo (Piwik) or any other tracking code
- Code generator for banners and placeholders
- Visual advert editor – create ads from scratch
- Manual insertion: widgets, shortcodes, PHP function call
- Sticky (fixed) widgets (sticky sidebar – the sidebar does not move when the page is scrolled)
- Custom alignments and styles for ads
- Insert ads (different ad code) on AMP pages
- Custom CSS class name for wrapping divs to avoid ad blockers
- Use shortcodes from other plugins
- Use custom fields as defined in posts
- Use post title, tags or category names to create contextual ads
- PHP code processing
- Ad labels – show customized label above ads
- Ad rotation (server-side and client-side – works with caching)
- Timed ad rotation – define times to rotate ads in a single ad block
- Create rich media ads with standard WordPress TinyMCE editor
- Ad blocking detection – popup message, page redirection
- Desktop/mobile device detection (server-side and client-side – works with caching)
- Black/White-list categories, tags, taxonomies, post IDs, urls, url query parameters, cookies, referers
- Easy copying and pasting ads or settings using internal clipboard
- Simple troubleshooting with many debugging functions
- Function to visualize inserted code blocks and ads
- Function to visualize AdSense ads with ad names and IDs
- Function to visualize available insertion positions
- Function to visualize HTML tags
Quick Adsense is an Ads management WordPress plugin. It offers a quicker & flexible way to insert Adsense or any Ads code into a blog post.
Besides, it can randomly place the Ads anywhere within a post. It comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
- Absolutely NO author revenue reward or revenue sharing from your Adsense or that kind of features.
- Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads to the beginning of the post, assign Ads to the middle of post, assign Ads to the end of post, assign Ads after ‘more’ tag, assign Ads before the last paragraph, assign Ads after certain paragraphs (3 options available) & assign Ads after certain images.
- Flexible Ads placement, insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- Simple configuration interface requires no coding knowledge: Just copy and paste AdSense code, tick & select options, the plugin will then do the rest for you.
- Support any Ads code, not limited to Adsense code only.
- Display up to a maximum of 10 Ads on a page. Google allows publishers to place up to 3 Adsense for Content on a page. If you are using other Ads, you may display up to 10 Ads.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes on Sidebar Widgets.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes for specific placement & randomization within a post.
- Insert Ads on-the-fly, simply insert <!–Ads1–>, <!–Ads2–> … , <!–RndAds–> to a post to accomplish this.
- Disable Ads on-the-fly, simply insert <!–NoAds–>, <!–OffDef–>, <!–OffWidget–>, <!–OffBegin–> … and more to a post to accomplish this.
- The above Tags can be inserted into a post easily via the additional Quicktag Buttons added to the HTML Edit Post SubPanel.
This is an advanced Google AdSense inserting plugin for your WordPress website.
- Ad Management
- Ad Types
- Displaying Ads
- Advanced Ad Placements
- Display Conditions
- Visitor Conditions
- Ad Groups
- Ad networks & Google AdSense
- Stats and Tracking
With AdRotate you can easily place advertising banners pretty much anywhere on your site while managing almost everything from the easy to use dashboard. No fussing with your themes code if you don’t want to.
- Works with ad servers such as; Media.net, Google AdSense, DFP and most other referrer/ad servers
- Easy management of adverts and groups of ads
- Have your advertisers add/edit/manage their own adverts
- Geo Targeting for adverts
- Accept Paypal payments from the dashboard when selling adverts
- Mobile adverts (differentiate tablets from phones)
- Disguise adverts from ad blockers so they’re not removed
- Get push notifications right on your iOS or Android device about adverts and important events
- Get email notifications when your ads need you
- Any size advertisement, including 125×125, 468×60, 729×90, 160×600
- Easy to read stats so you can follow how each advert is performing
- Compatible with plugins like Yoast SEO, W3 Total Cache, SEO Framework, Borlabs Cache, bbPress, Contact form 7, All in one SEO Pack, Jetpack from Automattic, WooCommerce, Wordfence, Regenerate Thumbnails and many more…
- Compatible with responsive adverts
- Daily, monthly and yearly stats
- Couple adverts to users for personalized stats
- Advertisers can easily contact you from their dashboard
- Track how many times a banner is clicked and show it’s Cick-Through-Ratio
- Put random, or selected, banners in pages or posts
- Preview banners on edit
- Advanced time schedules and restrictions you control
- Free use of AdRotate Geo, AJdG Solutions’ exclusive Geo Targeting service
- Export statistics
- Multiple groups per banner location
- Unlimited widgets
- Show multiple ads at once in a grid, column or row
- Automagically disable ads after they expire
- Dashboard notifications when ads are about to expire or need attention
- Use shortcodes, widgets or PHP to put ads on your site
Insert Post Ads allows you to automatically insert post ads after a specified number of paragraphs. This saves you the hassle of manually inserting post ads for every post.
- Quick and easy setup
- Automatic Google AdSense injection
- Insert post ads using any third party advertising code, or custom code
- Select whether to insert post ads on posts, pages, or custom post types.
- Choose to insert post ads before content, after post content, or after a specified number of paragraphs
All of these WordPress plugins are great options when it comes to managing and tracking your website ads. You’ll find it easier than ever to display ads on your site and will be able to increase your funds thanks to how easy it makes ads management.