If you run an eCommerce business and use WordPress for your website, you’ll be glad to know that you can easily use a special plugin that will allow your happy customers to leave testimonials.
When you sell anything, feedback can be very helpful to other potential buyers wondering if they should really invest in your product or service. Allowing customers to leave their feedback will help build trust among your clients.
A successful website needs testimonials so that visitors can see why your products and service are worth their money. You’ll be perceived as credible in their eyes, which will then encourage both acceptance and adoption.
You’ll see an increase in business once you add a free testimonial WordPress plugin that will seamlessly integrate with your website! There are many plugins that allow you to add testimonials to your site in the form of post types.
You’ll also be able to display them in various ways that fit with your current website. From widgets, slideshows and full pages to many more appealing and simple options!
And many of these plugins not only offer various ways to display testimonials, but also collect them. You can add a form to your site or gather from social media platforms.
Although there are some testimonial plugins that require you to purchase them, there are plenty of free options on the web. Here are a few of the best WordPress testimonial plugin options:
A WordPress plugin that helps you collect and publish your testimonials or reviews.
- No complicated shortcodes
- A front-end form
- Custom fields
- Star ratings
- Slider & carousel with several navigation options
- Grids and Masonry
- Sort by oldest, newest, random, or menu order (drag-and-drop)
- Excerpts and “Read more” links
- Featured Images (thumbnails) and Gravatars
- Embeds (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Custom capabilities
- Developer-friendly (actions, filters, templates)
A really simple way to manage testimonials on your site. This plugin creates a testimonial and a testimonial rotator custom post type, complete with WordPress admin fields for adding testimonials and assigning them to rotators for display. It includes a Widget and Shortcode to display the testimonials.
- Change all rotator settings in the admin
- Add testimonials to multiple rotators
- Prev/Next Buttons
- Vertical Align Testimonials based on Height
- Star Ratings
- Author information field
- Testimonial single template
- Ability to make custom templates
- hReview Support
- Pagination in List Format
- Ability to show the Add Rotator section based on User Role
- Settings section
- New hooks and filters
Testimonials Widget lets you randomly slide or list selected portfolios, quotes, reviews, or text with images or videos on your WordPress site. You can insert Testimonials content via shortcode, theme functions, or widgets with category and tag selections and having multiple display options such as random or specific ordering.
- Carousel, fade, and slide transitions
- Filter slideshow content by WordPress’ categories, tags, or post ID
- Random display
- Shortcode compatible – slide content that is rendered using shortcodes. e.g. Worpdress Galleries and Gravity Forms
- Simply styled for easy theme adaption
- Slide images – responsive image slideshow
- Slide mixed content – responsively slide images, text, and video together
- Slide text – useful for rotating testimonials
- Slide videos – video slideshow
- Widget and shortcode ready
Easy Testimonials is an easy-to-use plugin that allows users to add Testimonials to the sidebar, as a widget, or to embed testimonials into a Page or Post using the shortcode. Easy Testimonials allows you to insert a list of all Testimonials, output a Random Testimonial, or display a slideshow of Testimonials anywhere on your website.
Testimonials support images, making it simple to add a photo of the testimonial author. Easy Testimonials uses schema.org compliant JSON-LD markup, so that your testimonials appear correctly in search results.
- Adding a Random Testimonial to Your Sidebar
- Adding Random Testimonials to Your Page
- Outputting a Testimonials List
- Outputting a Fading Testimonial Widget
- Outputting a Sliding Testimonial Widget
- Displaying Responsive Testimonials for multiple screen sizes!
- Displaying a Testimonial with a Rating
- Displaying Testimonials using Schema.org compliant markup
- Displaying an Image with a Testimonial
- Easily Organizing Testimonials with Testimonial Categories!
- Linking Your Testimonials to a specific Page, Such As a Product Page
- Managing Testimonials with an easy-to-use interface that requires no new knowledge!
WP Testimonial Plugin with Widget allows you to add testimonial from wp-admin side same like you add post, which allows you to display testimonials on your website the easy way.
You can quickly add your testimonials with their authors, jobs, pictures, pictures size, Website URL and Position.
Also work with Gutenberg shortcode block.
Testimonial Slider shows the testimonials and feedbacks submitted by your Happy Customers in a clean, responsive and beautiful Slider format.
- 5 Stylish Skins
- Create Unlimited Testimonials Slider Settings
- Add List View of Slider Quickly
- Add only specific “Testimonials” to Custom Slider
- Show “Category” specific Testimonials
- Show “Recent” testimonials auto fetched by the slider
- Show the Testimonials List using Template tag or Shortcode
- Shortcodes and Widgets available
- Multiple Sliders, Multiple Settings and Multiple transition effects supported.
- Language Files Available
The Best Testimonials Showcase Plugin for WordPress built to display testimonials, reviews or quotes in multiple ways on any page or widget! The plugin comes with the easiest Shortcode Generator settings panel that can help you build awesome and unique testimonials showcase with responsive layouts and customizable styles on your website.
- Fully Responsive and Mobile friendly.
- Shortcode Generator through an intuitive admin UI.
- Beautiful, minimalist & light-weight.
- Add unlimited testimonials.
- AutoPlay on/off.
- Control AutoPlay speed.
- Stop on hover slider.
- Infinite loop for the slider.
- Set a maximum number of testimonials to show.
- Show/hide navigation arrows & pagination dots.
- Control slider pagination speed.
- Star rating system.
- Show/hide section title.
- Show/hide testimonial title or tagline.
- Show/hide testimonial content or review message.
- Show/hide reviewer name.
- Show/hide star rating.
- Show/hide reviewer identity or position.
- Unlimited color options for every field.
- Multiple testimonial sliders or showcases (supports more than one slider per page).
- Unique settings for each testimonial showcase.
- Control number of testimonial columns on different devices.
- Testimonials order & order by.
- Insert the generated shortcode with TinyMCE button.
- Touch, swipe or tap on iOS, Android, Blackberry or any other touch devices with on/off option.
- Mouse draggable on/off.
- Easy to customize and stylize.
- Extremely user-friendly settings panel for coders and non-coders alike.
- Ready for translation with WPML, Polylang, qTranslate-x, GTranslate, Google Language Translator, WPGlobus.
- Widget Ready.
- RTL Ready.
- Compatible with any theme.
- Schema.org compliant JSON-LD markup & optimized for speed.
- Support all modern browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- And much more options.
Testimonial Basics is a full-featured testimonial management plugin.
- backup and restore testimonials
- setup input forms in content or widget areas
- Author,Email,Testimonial are required input fields
- Testimonial Title,Location,Website are optional input fields
- two additional customizable input fields
- show testimonials in content or widget areas
- group testimonials for separate display
- use 5 star rating system
- use sliders and excerpts
- optionally use schema/google snippet markup
- black and white or color captcha built in, NOW INCLUDES reCaptcha
- customize text color and background color
- 4 layouts for content display, 6 for widget
- use one of nine web friendly fonts
- include gravatars
- easily edit and approve testimonials in the admin panel
- pagination available in 3, 5, or 10 testimonials per page
- help available in admin panels
- translations : French, Dutch, German, Spanish
- RTL compatible
- optional GDPR opt in button for submitting testimonials
- optional GDPR link on testimonials to allow users to request removal of a testimonial
This plugin provides a quick and easy way to add testimonials to your site.
- Easily add testimonial using custom post type ( This post type is not public to avoid detail page URLs mess ).
- Display Testimonials in simple and center aligned style.
- Testimonials text and links styles are inherited from currently active theme.
- Translation Ready and comes with related pot and po files.
- Works fine with RTL (Right to Left) languages as styles are center aligned. ( No special styles are included for RTL )
- Compatible with Visual Composer Plugin
A plugin helps you create simple, responsive, dynamic testimonials for your site. Very easy to use via shortcode anywhere in the site.
- You can choose among two different layouts along with five nice template designs.
- Simple settings with multiple usability.
- You can display the testimonial easily anywhere by using shortcode [ap_custom_testimonial].
- You can generate dynamic shortcode with additional options as you need and as many as you need.
- Easy compatible with smaller devices.
- Additional settings to design your own custom testimonial layout by enabling it while generating shortcode implementing your own typography,background-color,image and other settings.
- While generating shortcode for slider layout, you can choose custom slider controls for each distinctive shortcode.
If you don’t have a graphic designer on hand or want to pay one to add coding for the addition of testimonials, these free plugins will more than get the job done. You’ll still have a great range of options for displaying and managing testimonials on your website.
Once you finally add one that you like, it’s time to give your customers a call to action to fill them out! An incentive or discount will definitely give them the motivation needed to provide feedback.
For more plugins about WordPress testimonial plugins, check out our Testimonials Slider section.