Yet another Gutenberg block that makes it easy to create customizable FAQ accordions on the WordPress website.
How to use it:
1. Download the FAQ Accordion Block plugin.
2. Unzip and upload the plugin folder to the
3. Create a new FAQ Accordion Block in the Gutenberg editor.
4. Add your own question and answer to the FAQ Accordion block.
5. Set the heading tag (default: <h5>) and determine whether to open the accordion on page load.
6. To apply custom styles to the accordion block, turn on the Use Custom Styles and override the default appearance options (padding, border, box-shadow, background color) as follows:
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: We Do Plugins
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.