Featured images are typically used in WordPress posts or pages. In this article, I’d like to introduce a fast way on how to add featured images to Categories & Tags.
Thi is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin called ‘Simple Featured Image’ enables you to add featured images to taxonomies (post categories and tags). Also supports custom post type.
How to use it:
1. Download the ‘Simple Featured Image’ plugin.
2. Goto the ‘Add Plugins’ page.
3. Click the ‘Upload Plugin’ button to upload the zip in your WordPress.
4. Click the ‘Install Now’ button to install and activate the plugin.
5. Goto the ‘Settings’ page to select taxonomies you want to enable Featured Image.
6. Edit the existing categories and/or tags to add featured images from the media library.
7. The plugin also adds a new column ‘Featured Image’ to the category/tag list.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Jonathan Degayo Jr.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.