What Is Pricing Table?
If you run a business, then you know the importance of pricing tables. They allow your customers to compare your products and services side-by-side and make an informed decision.
The Best Pricing Table Plugins For WordPress
Do you want to create an attractive pricing table for your WordPress site? If so, there are plenty of great plugins available. In this post, we’ll take a look at the 5 best pricing table plugins for WordPress.
These plugins will help you easily create tables that show your product or service prices and options.
So whether you’re looking to start a new business or just want to update your current pricing information, these plugins are sure to come in handy. Let’s take a closer look!
1. Pricing Table by Supsystic
Create amazing pricing tables without any programming skills. Choose pricing table template, edit content with Pricing table builder and publish on the website.
- Responsive pricing tables
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Unlimited pricing tables, columns and rows
- Preset Templates
- Column images, videos and icons
- Schedule Column
- Switching Toggle
- Custom Header, Features list, and Button styling
- Hover Animation
- Comparison price tables
- Tables export/import
2. Responsive Pricing Table
This plugin adds a “Pricing Tables” tab in the admin panel which allows you to create pricing tables for your website the easy way.
You can quickly add features to your different plans, choose a color (as well as many other options) and display your price table anywhere with a simple shortcode. What you see is what you get, and it’s totally free.
3. Easy Pricing Tables
The Easy Pricing Tables WordPress Plugin makes it easy to create and publish beautiful pricing tables and comparison tables on your WordPress site.
You can build, customize and publish a pricing table in just a few minutes, straight from the post editor, with zero coding required.
- Build beautiful WordPress pricing tables in minutes.
- Works with any WordPress theme.
- Responsive WordPress Pricing Tables – responds to fit any device.
- Easy Pricing Tables implements conversion rate optimization (CRO) best practices and guides you through the process of creating a pricing table that converts.
- Easy Pricing Tables works with any WordPress theme you have installed. Use the pricing table block to build pricing tables in the post editor, or build in the plugin dashboard and add to your page via shortcode.
- Gutenberg / WordPress 5.0 compatible. Not just compatible. Easy Pricing Tables is built specifically for the block editor.
- Intuitive User Interface – building pricing tables has never been easier. Point and click to edit your table.
- Create unlimited pricing table rows.
- Customize your pricing table design with color pickers, font pickers and native design settings.
- Reorder pricing table columns with one click.
- Featured Column – draw people to your most popular products by highlighting a featured column.
- Save pricing tables as reusable blocks to add in multiple posts or pages.
- Shortcode support for use with classic editor and page builders.
- Add PayPal payment links, Stripe payment links, or any other checkout link to your pricing table buttons.
- Automatically match column heights to keep rows aligned.
- Customize text size and formatting with one click.
4. Pricing Table – Price list, Price Table, Easy Pricing Table
Pricing Tables makes it easy to create and publish beautiful pricing tables and comparison tables on your WordPress site.You will be able to set up and publish your pricing table.
This is the new Pricing Table, Which has 4 different style templates for showing the pricing table and it is easy and fast because Pricing Table WordPress Plugin is based on Irresistible CSS & JS.
With Pricing Table, you can show the Pricing and features of your product.
- Responsive Pricing Table
- Compatible With Elementor Page Builder
- Fully responsive.
- All Browser support.
- Bootstrap 3.3.6 Based
- 4 Templet Design
- Features ‘Right’ & ‘Cross’
- Icon Piker Settings*
- Columns Settings
- Custom CSS Style
- Header color Option
- Button color Option
- Color Unlimited
- Unlimited Color For Featured
- Add and remove Pricing Table
- Display Pricing Table by Unique Post id.
- Use via short-code.
5. WRC Pricing Tables
WRC Pricing Tables is a free CSS3 pricing table plugin with modern and clean design style. Moreover, it is super responsive as well. You can present features and prices of different products in two different ways:
- By displaying the features of each product separately, or
- By comparing the features of each product through a comparison pricing tables.
You can create feature rows and package columns as many as you want. Moreover, you can rearrange row and columns by drag and drop sorting. Also, the pricing table has support for ribbon, tooltip, tick/cross icon, button and many more…
- Responsive For All Devices
- Easy To Use
- Unlimited Background Colors
- Unlimited Rows & Columns
- In-depth customization menus for every single option in your tables.
- Simple animations such as enlarging columns upon hovering or disabling shadows when highlighted.
- Switch between templates without losing data
- Highlight one or more columns as special by enlarging
- Hide one or more columns instead of deleting them
- Option to set column shadow and shadow color
- Option to set price unit or currency at right side
- Option to set button body height as well as button width and height
- Column width will be auto adjusted according to column space
- Sortable Columns & Feature Items
- CSS3 Tooltips & Ribbons
- Tick/Cross Icon
- Implement by Shortcode
- All Major Browser Supported
When it comes to pricing tables, you want your site visitors to be able to quickly grasp the different tiers of pricing and decide on a purchase that fits their needs.
With these 5 best WordPress plugins, you can get started with creating an effective table in seconds.
We hope you find this article helpful in finding the right pricing table plugin for your WordPress site. If not, feel free to comment below with any questions or comments!