Single Page Pagination is a WordPress plugin which enables the user to quickly navigate between WordPress posts and/or posts by clicking on the next/prev buttons.
Hover over the next/prev buttons you will see the post/page title of the next or previous post/page in a tooltip. Note that the posts and pages are ordered chronologically.
How to use it:
1. Download and unzip the plugin.
single-page-pagination directory to the
3. Login to the admin panel and then activate the plugin. That’s it.
4. Restrict the plugin to navigate between posts/pages in the same term, category, or tag.
5. Customize the appearance of the pagination buttons. Possible options:
- Background color
- Arrow color
- Background color of tooltip
- Text color of tooltip
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.