Kads Slider is a robust and fast WordPress plugin to embed fully responsive, highly customizable, SEO-friendly and touch-enabled sliders/carousel into your posts/pages with shortcodes.
- Allows to add as many layers (images, videos, text, buttons) to the images.
- Infinite loop.
- Allows you to set the maximum number of images per slide.
- Navigation and pagination controls.
- Autoplay at a given interval. Pause on hover is supported as well.
- Loops through images via mouse drag and touch swipe.
- Supports Youtube/Vimeo videos.
- CSS3 based animate in/out animations.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Kads Slider plugin as usual.
2. Click the
Add New to create a new slider.
3. Add your own images to the slider.
4. Add custom layers to the current image as per your needs.
5. Customize the slider by toggling and selecting options in the
Basic configuration panel.
6. Click the
Public button to create a new slider and you’ll see the shortcode for this slider.
7. Insert the shortcode into anywhere you want to display the slider. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.