A WordPress plugin that creates a dropdown menu from a WordPress menu you provide. Easy to use as a widget.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Navigation menu as dropdown Widget plugin on the website.
2. Make sure you have a Menu on your WordPress website. If not, go to the Appearance -> Menus page to create a new menu.
3. Go to the Appearance -> Widgets page, move the Navigation menu as dropdown widget onto anywhere you want to display the dropdown menu.
4. Override the default widget title and select a menu from the dropdown as follows:
5. Save the widget and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Jeroen Peters
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.