The MX Time Zone Clocks plugin allows you to insert World Time Clocks in the WordPress that display the current time in any place around the world.
How to use it:
1. Install the MX Time Zone Clocks by searching for the plugin name on the Add Plugins page from the admin panel.
2. Enable the plugin and go to the Settings page to create your first clock.
3. Select a way to display the clock:
- Clock with arrows (Default)
- Digital clock
4. Choose a clock theme. The plugin currently comes with 20 themes:
5. Set the time zone and name of the city.
6. Set the time format: 12-hour or 24-hour.
7. Determine whether to show the current day/month/year.
8. Select a language for the clock. Default: en.
9. Copy and paste the generated shortcode into any place you want to display the clock.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Marko Maksym
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other plugins on our site.