A Google Maps plugin that allows you to display your address on a Google Map, with support for custom zoom level, view type, and map height.
How to use it:
1. Download the Google Map Widget.
2. Log in the WordPress.
3. Goto the Plugins page.
4. Upload the downloaded zip and then click the Install Now button.
5. Activate the plugin and then go to the Appearance > Widgets page.
6. Move the Google Map Widget to the sidebar area.
7. Type your address and adjust the zoom level, view type, and map height as per your needs.
8. Save the widget and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Di Themes
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.