Bring your visitors back to your webpage.
This WordPress plugin applies typing, blinking, or scrolling animations to the page title in the browser tab when inactive.
See it in action:
How to use it:
1. Download the Browser Title Bar Animation and save the zip.
2. Login to the WordPress admin panel and upload the zip on the Add Plugins page.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Goto the Title Bar Animation settings page to enable the title animation.
5. Customize the title animation:
- Animation Type: Typing (default), Blinking, Scrolling.
- Animation Speed in milliseconds
- Animation Title: Animation will apply on this title. If empty, default title will consider as animation title.
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.