A tiny yet configurable WordPress chart plugin that dynamically renders a smooth, animated, responsive Area Chart from user-provided data.
How to use it:
1. To get started, install and activate the Area Chart plugin on the WordPress.
2. Login to the admin panel and create a new Area Chart.
3. Type the chart name and insert your own chart data (X-label, Y-labels, Y values, etc) into the Area Chart.
4. Customize the area chart under the Settings tab. All available settings:
- Chart Color
- Appearance: Acute, or Smooth
- Fill: Origin, Start, or End
- Show Grid Lines
5. Publish the chart and insert the generated shortcode into the WordPress. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.