This is a WordPress plugin for the Gutenberg Editor that applies Google Fonts to headings and body of your WordPress posts or pages.
It is safe to say that if you do not have an Internet connection, Google fonts will not display (unless you have them installed on your system).
The plugin will dequeue other Google fonts registered by themes/plugins. WordPress Core registered styles are not dequeued. If you do not select a font, it will fallback to default system (OS) fonts.
How to use it:
1. Goto the Add New Plugins page after you’ve logged into the WordPress.
2. Search for the plugin with the keyword Simple Gutenberg Google Fonts.
3. Install and activate the plugin after you have Gutenberg Editor installed in the WordPress.
4. On the post edit page, click the A button to toggle the Simple Gutenberg Google Fonts.
5. Change the font family, text transform, line height, letter spacing of your heading and body text.
6. Decide whether to make the styles used for this post global? If the answer is yes, then the styles will apply globally as defaults for new posts and old posts that do not have any Google Fonts styles saved.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.