The Coming2Live WordPress plugin lets you create beautiful, SEO-friendly and highly customizable coming soon, under construction, Maintenance Mode, and Redirect Mode pages for your WordPress website.
The plugin currently comes with 3 modes you can choose from:
- Coming Soon Mode: Returns standard 200 HTTP OK response code to indexing robots. Set this option if you want to use our plugin as “Coming Soon” page.
- Maintenance Mode: Returns 503 HTTP Service unavailable code to indexing robots. Set this option if your site is down due to maintenance and you want to display Maintenance page.
- Redirect Mode: When you want to redirect your website to another URL.
- Displays admin bar or not.
- 2 elegant themes with tons of configuration options.
- Allows to filter whitelist pages.
- Custom favicon, title, description and Google Analytics for SEO.
- Animated title.
- Countdown timer.
- Social Icons.
- SUBSCRIBE, Copywriter, etc.
How to use it:
1. After install and activate the Coming2Live plugin, Click the
Coming2Live link in the
2. Select the mode you want to use and enable the plugin.
3. Config the Coming2Live plugin in the Advanced, Content, Theme, and Custom CSS tabs.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.