Ad Blocker is an awesome browser extension to block annoying ads on the page.
A study shows that 26% of desktop users turn on Ad Blockers.
This means bloggers and website owners won’t get any advertising revenue from these users.
NS AdBlock Blocker is a WordPress plugin that detects the Adblock users and asks them to disable the Adblock extension to unlock lost Ad revenue.
How to use it:
1. Search for the plugin name NS AdBlock Blocker on the Plugins > Add New page.
2. Click the Install Now button to install and enable the plugin.
3. Go to the Settings page and turn on the Enable AdBlock Blocker option.
4. By default, all the Adblock user will be redirected to the default Locked Page. You can modify the redirect URL or customize the Locked Page as per your needs.
5. Save the changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.