A simple WordPress Excerpt Generator for SEO that allows the bulk generate excerpts for posts, pages, and attachments which have no excerpts.
The generated excerpts are based on the main content of your posts, pages, and attachments. You’re allowed to specify the number of words to generate in an excerpt. Also allows you to include and exclude specific categories.
How to use it:
1. Search the
simple-excerpt-generator plugin on the
Add Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Goto the Simple Excerpt settings page.
4. Set the post type you want to generate excerpts for.
5. Decide whether or not to change existed excerpts.
6. If you want to include or exclude specific categories:
7. Specify the suffix character for excerpts.
8. Specify the number of words in an excerpt (REQUIRED).
9. Click the
Generate button and then click the
Proceed button. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Serhii Kozik
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.