A WordPress plugin that displays a word count progress meter below your editor to visualize the word count goal and the current word count while writing and triggers a confetti animation when the goal has been reached.
The plugin also creates Confetti Word Count box that displays a weekly overview of your word count stats on the dashboard.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Confetti Word Count plugin any way you prefer.
2. You will see the Confetti Word Count summary box on the dashboard after you login into your WordPress.
3. Click the Settings link to config the plugin. Available options:
- The number of weeks to show. Default: 4.
- Default Word Count Target in Editor. Default: 500.
- Decide whether to trigger a confetti animation when targeted words reached. Default: Checked.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.