Say It! is a text-to-speech plugin for WordPress that makes any blog content speak to you using HTML5 web speech API.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the zip on the Add Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. To make any text say it, simply wrap it with
[sayit]hello, you can click me[/sayit]
4. Specify the default language on the Say It! Options page.
5. Specify the speech rate.
6. You can also specify the language in the shortcode:
[sayit lang="fr-FR"]hello, you can click me[/sayit]
7. Click the text to play the voice.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: David Manson
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.