WP Embed Widgets is a WordPress plugin that allows admin to display widgets anywhere on WordPress posts/pages/products using a shortcode.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip to the WordPress on the Plugins -> Add Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Go to the Appearance -> Widgets page.
4. The plugin will automatically generate a hidden sidebar so you can put the widgets that you want to embed.
5. Save the widget you will get the shortcode:
6. Copy and paste the shortcode into your WordPress pages and done. The plugin is compatible with Gutenberg editor.
7. Possible parameters to customize the embed widgets:
- title: custom widget title
- hide-title: 1 = hide the title
- widget-tag: HTML tag for the widget
- widget-class: additional CSS class
- widget-id: additional CSS ID
- title-tag: HTML tag for the title
- title-class: additional CSS class for the title
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Totalery Team
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.