Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world.
A study shows that 1 Billion+ Instagram accounts worldwide are active every single month. 90 Percent of accounts follow a business on Instagram. 500 Million+ accounts use Instagram Stories every day.
To be successful on Instagram, bloggers might need a WordPress plugin to simplify the task of integrating Instagram into your website.
Here are the 3 best full free WordPress plugins that help you create awesome Instagram widgets on the website to engage visitors and get more followers. I hope you like it.
Originally Published Nov 21 2019, updated Jan 22 2021
1. X Instafeed
This is a WordPress Instagram plugin that provides 2 widgets to display your Instagram feeds and photos as carousels on the WordPress website.
Requires Instagram user ID and access token.
A WordPress plugin that shows photos from Instagram account.
- Secured Insta connection through api on provided by client id and secret id
- Layout system, default layout include with core plugin
- Layout override from theme
- Extensive settings(globally & each post) that interacts with different sort of output
- Advanced Native Caching through wordpress transient api
- Responsive & interactive design
- Classic Widget
- Elementor widget
- Gutenberg block
An easy and customizable Instagram widget that displays your latest Instagram photos and videos in the sidebar of your website.
Looking for more social plugins to engage users and get more followers, here are a few more WordPress plugins available around the web: