A WordPress plugin to create a floating Facebook Messenger Chat button on the page to help your visitors to contact your business more easily.
How to use it:
1. Login to your Facebook page and add your website to the White list on the Messenger Platform page.
2. Install and activate the Facebook Messenger Chat plugin from the admin panel.
3. Go to the plugin settings page and insert your own Facebook Page ID. You can find the Facebook Page ID here.
4. Hide the Floating Facebook Messenger Chat button on specific posts or pages.
5. Set the position (left or right) and the color of the Floating Facebook Messenger Chat button.
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Jagdish Kashyap
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.