A WordPress plugin to make your website GDPR compliant.
The plugin creates a personal data request form on your WordPress website (typically sidebar and contact page) that enables the user to export and/or erase personal data from the controller.
The plugin also has the ability to export personal data or erase personal data after the user verifies the request.
Requires WordPress 4.9.6 and above.
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install and activate the
GDPR Data Request Form pluign.
2. Or directly install & activate the plugin on your
Add Plugins page.
3. Add the shortcode to your post or page (contact page, privacy page, etc) and done.
4. Or add the GDPR Data Request Form to your sidebar as a widget.
5. You can find all the user requests on the Export Personal Data and Erase Personal Data pages.
6. Export personal data or erase personal data after the user verifies the request.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Jean-Baptiste Audras
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.