A WordPress plugin for developers that fetch Github repositories from a specific user and showcase them as a gallery in your WordPress posts or pages.
- Shows latest Github repos.
- Allows you to specify the number of columns and repos to display.
- Easy to use via shortcode.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress website.
2. Go to the Projects Settings, replace the Github username and config the Github repo gallery.
3. Update repositories after you save changes. Note that GitHub Only allows 15 refresh per/day for free. So, please don’t refresh more than 15 times in a day or this plugin will stop working.
4. Embed the Github repo gallery into the WordPress using the shortcode
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.