The Coded Hero Image enables you to quickly add a responsive, mobile-friendly hero header with custom background image and title to WordPress websites without writing any PHP & HTML codes.
You can customize the plugin to display the hero header on all pages or just on the homepage.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload it to the WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Upload your hero image and set the image height on the Settings page.
4. Specify the title to display on the hero image.
5. Customize the plugin by overriding the general settings.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Chris Thompson + Craig Walker
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.