Hide/Remove Text is a WordPress plugin that hides or removes personal information (emails, URLs, phone numbers and anything else you can think of) from your posts.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip to your WordPress website.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Config the plugin to determine how to and what to hide on your WordPress website.
- Hidden label: HTML label to hide text. Leave empty to completely remove the text
- Hide text for administrators: Select this option if the text should be hidden for administrators as well
- Hide e-mails: Select this option if all emails should be hidden/removed
- Hide urls: Select this option if all urls should be hidden/removed
- Hide phone-numbers: Select this option if all phone numbers should be hidden/removed
- Hide RegEx: Select custom regular expression to hide/remove. eg. /\b(\w*wordtohide\w*)\b/
4. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Trive Technology B.V.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.