The Code Editor Blocks plugin provides 2 blocks that make it easier to edit code snippets in the Gutenberg editor.
- HTML Editor: Add custom HTML code and preview it as you edit.
How to use it:
1. Download the Code Editor Blocks plugin.
2. Upload, install and activate the plugin.
3. Create new code editor block in the Gutenberg editor.
4. Select the mode of the editor from the right panel.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.