Code Injection is a WordPress plugin that makes it easier to insert any code snippets (typically Ad codes) into WordPress posts or pages via shortcode or widget.
- Syntax highlighting
- Line numbers
- Auto code formatting
How to use it:
1. Search for the plugin name Code Injection on the Add New Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Create a new code snippet in the editor:
4. You can get the code ID on the All Codes page.
5. Copy and paste the code ID into the shortcode. Done.
6. You can also insert the code snippet into anywhere on the WordPress via widget. Just move the Code Injection widget to the sidebar area and then select a code ID from the drodpown.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Arman Afzal
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.