A tiny WordPress plugin that lets you show current date and time using a shortcode or a widget inside posts, pages, or template files.
It is helpful in automatically updating the last modified date and time of your post/page for better SEO.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip on the Add Plugins page.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Insert the shortcode [Current_Date] into anywhere you want to display the current date.
[Current_Date] [Current_Date title="With Custom Title"]
4. Or display the current date by using a widget.
5. Or directly inject the current date into your template:
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[Current_Date title="custom-title"]' ); ?>
6. You can also customize the timezone and date format on the Settings page:
- m = month
- d = day
- Y = year
- h = hour
- i = minute
- s = second
- a = am or pm
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.