The Link QR Code plugin automatically generates a downloadable QR Code image (PNG or SVG) for each post, page, or custom post type.
You can download the QR Code image directly from the post/page editing page and insert it into anywhere on the WordPress if needed.
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install and activate the Link QR Code plugin.
2. You will see a QR code at the bottom of the sidebar while editing your post or page.
3. Customize the QR code with the following options:
- QR Code size in pixels (note that margin will be added on this) – Default 300
- QR Code margin in pixels – Default 20
- Select the image file type – Default PNG
- Select which post types to add the QR Code on
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Qarib Haider
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.