The Magical Posts Display WordPress plugin provides a simple way to display all the posts or posts in a specific category/tag in an elegant grid or list layout.
How to use it:
1. Install the Magical Posts Display plugin on the WordPress website by uploading the downloaded zip from the admin panel.
2. Or directly search for the plugin name Magical Posts Display on the admin panel and click the Install Now button.
3. Activate the plugin and create a new Magical Post:
4. Setup the post grid/list with the following options:
- Show posts by Latest, Oldest, Category, Tag
- The number of posts to display
- Post card type: Grid or List
- The number of columns for Grid Layout
- Read More button text
- Button style
5. Enable/disable post meta information displayed in the post grid/list.
- Show post category
- Show post author
- Show post date
- Show post comment
- Show post tag
6. Publish the post and insert the generated shortcode into anywhere on the WordPress. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Noor alam
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.