The WP Responsive Sidebar lets you make any sidebar widget fully responsive and mobile-friendly across platforms.
The plugin automatically collapses the specified sidebar widget into an off-canvas panel with a toggle button on small screens.
You can toggle the collapsed sidebar widget by swiping the screen or clicking/tapping the toggle button.
How to use it:
1. Download & unzip the plugin.
2. Upload the plugin to the WordPress’ plugins folder.
3. Login to the WordPress admin panel.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. Override the default options on the Responsive Sidebar Settings page. Available options:
- Responsive sidebar id: CSS ID of your sidebar widget
- Maximum screen width: Breakpoint in pixels
- Sidebar swipe: Enable/disable swipe events
6. Customize the appearance of the responsive sidebar in the Customizer.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.