This is a simple WordPress plugin (Gutenberg editor) to add 22 image filters to the native Gutenberg image block that are native and processed using the binary code of the image itself (i.e. not a CSS overlay or filter).
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Image Filters plugin.
2. Add an Image Filters block to the Gutenberg editor.
3. Select an image from the media library and click the Image Filter icon as follows:
4. Preview all image filters and pick one of your choice from the popup.
5. Click the ‘Press To Image’ button to apply the selected filter to your image. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Kevin Batdorf
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.