A super small WordPress plugin that automatically appends post or site link to the text copied from any page on your site.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Add link on copied text plugin.
2. Config the plugin on the settings page.
- Text before link: If you leave the field blank, a link without text will be inserted.
- The number of indents after the copied text. If 0 is selected, the link will appear on the same line as the text.
- Link to home page only. If enabled, the link will be inserted to the main page: https://your-domain.com. Defaults to the page where the text is copied from.
3. Save changes and the plugin will take care of the rest.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.