Blockplayer is an advanced custom video player block for Gutenberg editor.
Using this plugin, you can easily embed HTML5, Youtube, and Vimeo videos in your content blocks by simple drag and drop.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Blockplayer plugin.
2. Embed a new video player into your Gutenberg editor.
3. Upload a new video into the video player or insert the video ID if you’re using the plugin as a Youtube/Vimeo player.
4. Replace the poster of the video.
5. Config the custom video player:
- player width
- player height
6. Enable & disable player controls:
- FullScreen icon control
- Volume control
- Mute control
- Progress control
- Forward control
- Rewind control
- Restart control
- Play control
- Big Play control
- PIP control
7. Save the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.