PDQ CSV is an advanced WordPress data export plugin that allows you to export and save any data as a CSV file.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the PDQ CSV plugin.
2. Go to the PDQ CSV page, and choose an object type (like posts, pages, comments, media, users, etc) to export:
3. Restrict which posts will be exported. OPTIONAL.
4. Choose which post fields will be exported. Drag items to reorder.
5. Save export settings or directly export the data as CSV.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Ransom Christofferson
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.