A WordPress plugin that provides a user-friendly interface to bulk update & set featured images of posts, pages, and custom post types.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the Bulk Featured Image plugin to WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin on the admin panel.
3. Go to the Bulk Featured Image’s settings page and upload a default thumbnail (If default thumbnail settings enabled).
4. You can also preview, upload, or update the featured image of each post/page as follows:
5. Config the plugin on the General Settings page:
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.