Keywords Cloud is a WordPress plugin that provides a widget to display a beautiful and custom tag cloud on your site.
The custom tag cloud consists of text labels in different fonts with varying sizes, colors, and other attributes that show the frequency of occurrence for each word.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Keywords Cloud plugin.
2. Goto the Appearance -> Widget page and move the Keywords Cloud widget to your sidebar area.
3. Config the custom tag cloud:
- Title: Widget title
- Count Words: Number of tags
- Shape: rectangular or Elliptic
- Auto Resize: Yes or No
- Delay: Delay time
- Font Size: Font size (From)
- Font Size: Font size (To)
- Color 1-10: Tag colors
4. Save the widget and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Ali Alhoasy
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.