An enhanced Youtube embed plugin (Gutenberg editor) that allows you to have full control over how your Youtube video is displayed on the page.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Enhanced YouTube Embed plugin.
2. Create a new Youtube Embed block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Insert the Youtube video link into the input field. Can be in any YouTube URL format like:
4. Config the block with the following options:
- Auto Play
- Hide Related Videos
- Hide Video Controls
- Disable Full Screen View
- Do not show video annotations by default
- Loop Video
- Minimal YouTube Branding
- Use Privacy Enhanced Mode
- Display Closed Captions by Default
- Interface Language. ISO 639-1 two-letter language code
- Default Closed Captions Language. ISO 639-1 two-letter language code
- Video Start Time. Video will start playing after this many seconds
- Video End Time. Video will stop playing after this many seconds
5. Save the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Web Rockstar
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.