TomS Pretty List is a Gutenberg block that allows you to create beautiful, highly customizable lists in WordPress.
Great for creating unique features lists, pros & cons lists, specification lists, and much more.
How to use it:
1. Install & activate the plugin.
2. Insert a new TomS Pretty List block to your content.
3. Name the list and add your own list items.
4. Customize the list. You’re allowed to add icon, title, and link to each list item.
5. Customize the styles of the list’s title, content, and box.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Tom Sneddon
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.