As a programmer, or even just someone who has to write a lot of code, you might want to use syntax highlighting for code snippets on your WordPress website.
PrettyCode is a WordPress plugin to provide syntax highlighting for programmers and web developers within the Gutenberg editor.
The plugin uses the Codemirror syntax highlighting library, supports more than 20 languages and comes with 65+ pretty themes.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the plugin.
2. Insert a new Pretty Code block into your Gutenberg editor.
3. Select a language and theme of your choice from the settings panel.
4. Copy and paste your code snippets into the block.
5. Available configs for the Syntax Highlighting Block.
- Auto wrap long lines
- Show lines numbers
- Start line
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Maxime BJ
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.