Heckler is a WordPress plugin that allows the admin to create reusable text blocks and code snippets (with custom hooks and rules) in the WordPress website.
After creation, you can simply insert the text blocks and code snippets into your website with a shortcode or WordPress hooks.
How to use it:
1. Download, install, and activate the Heckler WordPress plugin.
2. Create new reusable content.
3. Define hooks on which to display your content, priority, number of arguments (if you are using Code), and if this hook is active or inactive.
4. Define your own rules. The ‘rule’ script should return a TRUE or FALSE value, indicating whether a hook should be hooked, or shortcode should output the content.
5. Save the content and insert the shortcode into your website. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.