This is the official Messager customer chat plugin developed by Facebook.
The plugin allows you to integrate the Messenger into your WordPress to provide Chatbot or live chat with your customers.
The Messenger Customer Chat lets people start a conversation on your website and continue in Messenger. It’s easy to set up.
How to use it:
1. Download the ‘Messenger Customer Chat’ plugin from WordPress’ official plugin directory.
2. Upload and install the plugin in the WordPress.
3. Click the ‘Customer Chat’ to get started.
4. To add the customer chat plugin to your website, choose its corresponding Facebook Page.
5. Choose your default language. The default language will not show up in preview but will appear once the code has been deployed. And Create a greeting that people will see before deciding to chat. This greeting will only appear in customer chat on your website.
6. Set the response time that lets people know when to expect a response. You can always come back to this screen and change it. This will apply to your general Messenger response time settings and not just customer chat. You can also choose colors that match your brand or website on this page.
7. Click the ‘Done’ button to deploy the code and start chatting. You can always rerun this by going to Messenger Platform settings.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.