A Gutenberg block which enables you to quickly create a Paypal Donation Button in the WordPress.
Also can be implemented via shortcodes and PHP snippets.
How to use it:
1. Login to the admin panel and go to the Add Plugins page.
2. Search for the plugin name Donation Block and click the Install Now button.
3. Activate the plugin.
4. Create a new Donation Button in the Gutenberg editor.
5. Specify the PayPal Email, Amount, Currency, and Purpose on the right panel.
6. Publish the post and done.
7. You can also insert the shortcode into anywhere you wish to display the Paypal Donation button.
[gbdonation_button email [email protected] amount =10 currency=USD purpose=Charity for Child Health Care]
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.