This is a Gutenberg block which makes it easier to embed a lightweight, responsive PDF viewer into the WordPress website.
How to use it:
1. Login to the admin panel and go to the Plugins page.
2. Search for the Gutenberg PDF Viewer Block plugin.
3. Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress site.
4. Create a new PDF Viewer Block In the post/page editing page.
5. Click on the PDF icon to select a PDF file from the media library or upload a new PDF file.
6. The PDF Viewer’s size is 100% / 700px by default. You can set custom (pixels) size on the right panel.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.