The Guten Post Layout plugin provides a block which enables the admin to create a responsive, beautiful, customizable post grid in the Gutenberg editor.
- Supports any post types: posts, pages, media, blocks, etc.
- 3 Layouts: Basic, Magazine, and Masonry.
- Custom order.
- Allows you to display posts from a specific category.
- Allows you to set the maximum number of posts to display.
- Shows post thumbnails and excerpts.
How to use it:
1. Install and enable the Guten Post Layout plugin on your website which has the Gutenberg enabled.
2. Create a new Guten Post Layout block in the editor.
3. It will automatically fetch and display the latest posts in the block.
4. Select the layout and specify the column size & column gap under the Layout Settings.
5. Select the post type, post order, category and post limit under the Query Settings.
6. Determine whether to show the thumbnails and excerpts under the Additional Settings.
7. Publish the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.