The Whatever Posts plugin registers a widget in the WordPress that displays your posts with thumbnails in the widget area.
- Supports posts and custom post types.
- Allows you to specify the maximum number of posts to display.
- Order by date or post name.
- Ascending & Descending.
- Custom thumbnail size.
- Row & Column layouts.
How to use it:
1. Go to the Plugins > Add New page.
2. Type the plugin name Whatever Posts on the search field.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Go to the Appearance > Widgets page and drag the Whatever Posts to the widget area.
5. Config the Whatever Posts Widget whatever you like:
6. Save the widget and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.