This is a convenient pricing table generator that works as a block for the Gutenberg editor.
The Gutenberg pricing table block makes it easier to create and insert customizable pricing/compare tables into your posts or pages.
How to use it:
1. To get started, you first need to install the Wordpress Gutenberg Plugin.
2. Search, install and activate the Nusratech Pricing Block plugin from your Plugins page.
3. Create a new post and click the
New Block button.
4. Click the
Pricing Block under the
5. Specify how many table columns you want to use (max = 3).
6. Customize the background color, button color, and text color of the pricing table.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Sharif Mohammad Eunus
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.