Webslides Presentations is a WordPress plugin which makes it simple to create professional presentations in your WordPress.
Comes with 2 presentation styles: Default (Light) and Apple (Dark). Based on the WordPress 5+ and Gutenberg editor. Supports nested presentations.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the Webslides Presentations plugin.
2. Install and activate the plugin. Make sure you first have the Gutenberg editor enabled.
3. Create a new presentation from the admin panel.
4. Type the presentation name and click the + button to create new slides just like Gutenberg blocks. A slide is always displayed in full-screen. It contains any other presentation blocks you want.
5. Type the headline and slide details as follows:
6. Switch the slide theme from the right.
7. Publish the presentation and done. You can find all the presentations under the Presentations page.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Philipp Stracker
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other plugins on our site.