Delay Redirects is a simple WordPress plugin that allows you to redirect any WordPress pages with a certain delay to another URL you specify.
How to use it:
1. Login to the WordPress plugin.
2. Go to the Add Plugins page on your admin panel.
3. Search for the plugin name Delay Redirects and click the Install Now button.
4. You can find the Delay Redirects Settings at the bottom of the page editing page.
5. Set the Delay (in ms) and Destination Path URL in the input fields.
6. Save the page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Jagdish Kashyap
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.